|Posted on July 28, 2021 at 1:10 PM|
To prevent your carpet pile from flattening quickly, you can rotate your furniture once every few months and move them in a different place. You can also consider installing a short-pile carpet which is very resistant to flattening due to their short carpet pile. Lastly, you might want to wear indoor slippers to limit the tracking of dust, dirt, debris, and mud inside your home. Often times it’s these small particles that can flatten a carpet pile, especially on areas that receive constant foot traffic. Call Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning today at 910-273-3661. We can recondition and revitalize the look of your carpet!
|Posted on July 26, 2021 at 1:05 PM|
Commercial Cleaning is one of our specialties at Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning. We clean department stores, banks, grocery stores, and offices. We clean the tile and grout, shine the wood, and clean the carpets. We are so good at this by the time we finish your base of operations will look brand new. Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning Service has a great track record when it comes to cleaning large areas such as Best Buy. We are more than capable of handling the biggest of commercial cleans in the greater triangle area. Give us a call at 910-273-3661 today!
|Posted on July 23, 2021 at 1:00 PM|
Couches, sofas, rugs, and mattresses can act as magnets for dust, bugs and harmful bacteria. If left untreated these threats can wreak havoc on your body causing you to get sick or worse. Do not live in fear anymore contact us, Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning Service and we will eliminate those health problems in no time. Dial the number 910-273-3661 to set up an appointment. Is the problem too serious that you can’t wait to schedule an appointment? Do not worry we offer 24-hour emergency services.
|Posted on June 30, 2021 at 1:45 PM|
Schools should have their carpets professionally cleaned on a 3 to 6 month basis.
|Posted on June 28, 2021 at 1:40 PM|
Office buildings should have their carpets cleaned twice a year to once a year. OctoClean states, “Office buildings should have their carpets cleaned every 6 months to a year depending on the number of employees and the conditions they walk in on the way to the building entrance.”
|Posted on June 25, 2021 at 1:35 PM|
RYTECH Inc states, “Here’s a typical sequence of events utilized to successfully prevent carpet mold:
• Removing the saturated padding beneath the carpet may be required.
• Powerful water extractors pull all water from the carpet fibers.
• Steam cleaners inject anti-microbial solutions and deodorants to kill residual mold.
• Industrial-grade dehumidifiers and high-volume air movers speed drying.
• After the floor beneath is disinfected, new padding is installed and the cleaned carpet is replaced.
|Posted on June 23, 2021 at 1:30 PM|
RYTECH Inc states, “Within 24 hours, dormant spores begin converting into active mold growth. Once 48 to 72 hours have elapsed without professional intervention, a wet carpet and the padding beneath it must be considered presumptively contaminated by mold.” Carpet mold and mold in general can be a serious problem, if your carpets are water damaged don’t wait call the professionals immediately.
|Posted on June 21, 2021 at 1:20 PM|
How to Prepare your House for Carpet Cleaning
According to Nu Way Carpet Cleaning, here are 8 steps to prepare your home for professional carpet cleaning:
1. Vacuum high traffic areas
2. Clear the driveway or move your cars out of nearby parking spots
3. Pick up full-length draperies
4. Relocate delicate items
5. Relocate small furniture
6. Tidy the floor
7. Make a list – take inventory of the problem areas on your carpet.
8. Quarantine your pets
|Posted on June 18, 2021 at 1:15 PM|
These tips are provided by Leverette from the Spruce:
• Take extra care not to wet upholstery fabric too much so you do not saturate the cushion material underneath.
• If the stain is small, use cotton swabs instead of a larger cloth to prevent the stain from getting larger.
• Always test acetone or dry cleaning solvent on a hidden spot to make sure that the fabric or fibers do not change color or start dissolving.
• If the stain is on silk or vintage upholstery or carpet, contact a professional cleaner.
|Posted on June 16, 2021 at 1:10 PM|
Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning recommends that you should have your carpets professionally deep cleaned once or twice a year. Kevin from Protech Carpet Care states, “And while regular vacuuming is a great first step, professional deep cleaning is a must. Household vacuums don’t have the power to pull debris from below the surface.”