|Posted on January 17, 2022 at 1:00 PM|
Cheryl Simmons explains, “Before you begin vacuuming your carpet, walk through the space looking for small objects on the carpet that are too big to be vacuumed up (such as small toy pieces, coins, paper clips, etc.). These items should be picked up by hand to avoid the possibility of their getting caught in the vacuum and impairing suction, or causing damage to the vacuum.”
Do you need your carpets professionally cleaned? Call Triple D’s Carpet Cleaned today at 910-273-3661.
|Posted on January 14, 2022 at 1:00 PM|
According to Cheryl Simmons from The Spruce, “The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) has created a labeling system to provide consumers with guidance and peace of mind when purchasing a vacuum. CRI tests vacuums on three criteria: soil removal, dust containment, and carpet appearance retention. If the vacuum meets CRI’s standards on all three criteria, it is awarded the CRI Seal of Approval/ Green Label for vacuums.”
|Posted on January 12, 2022 at 1:00 PM|
• Frequently rotate furniture and heavy accessories to prevent excessive flattening.
• Use furniture coasters under the legs of heavy items to help distribute the weight.
• Vacuum the carpet routinely at least weekly.
• Remove shoes inside the home to prevent heavy soiling.
• Add doormats inside and outside entrance doors to reduce the amount of dirt brought into the home.
• Deep clean carpets seasonally.
|Posted on January 10, 2022 at 1:00 PM|
Leverette from The Spruce explains
1. Do a quick clean with baking soda and salt
2. Clean with vinegar and water
3. Clean with a steam cleaner
|Posted on January 7, 2022 at 1:00 PM|
• Place doormats outside and inside all entrance doors to trap soil
• Remove shoes at the door to prevent tracking in dirt
• Vacuum several times per week.
• Treat stains immediately
• Change or clean HVAC filters to trap dust particles circulating in the air before they land on the carpet.
• Keep your vacuum well-maintained and clean so it will function properly.
• If you have pets, brush and bathe them frequently to protect carpets.
|Posted on January 5, 2022 at 1:00 PM|
Leverette from The Spruce explains, “Eventually, your carpet will need to be deep cleaned to remove heavy soil restore the buoyancy of the fibers, and brighten the color. Most professional carpet cleaning services use a combination of detergents and steam to deep clean carpet and recommend cleaning at least once per year. Or, you can rent a heavy-duty steam cleaner and use the recommended carpet shampoo. Using a professional cleaning service or renting a machine is particularly efficient if you have wall-to-wall carpeting throughout the home, but that can be costly.” Call Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning today at 910-273-3661 we offer affordable carpet cleaning services.
|Posted on January 3, 2022 at 1:00 PM|
Get Rid of Dust and Dirt – Leverette explains, “Allowing dust and soil particles to remain on carpet fibers is what causes them to look dull and retain odors, and it eventually wears out the carpet backing and fibers. Using a vacuum with strong suction and using it often is the best way to clean carpet.”
Spot Clean Stains – Leverette explains, “The best time to treat a carpet stain is as quickly as possible.” Never rub a stain with solids, because it will push it deeper into the carpet fibers.
|Posted on December 31, 2021 at 1:00 PM|
What does Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning Clean?
We clean the following:
• Car Upholstery
• Mattresses (King, Queen, Full)
Call us today at 910-273-3661
|Posted on December 29, 2021 at 1:00 PM|
How Steam Carpet Cleaning ensures Quality Protection for your Carpets
Only steam cleaning can give guaranteed results for your carpets and take away all the dust and dirt accumulation in the carpets. Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning does a pre-vacuum before steam cleaning it. This ensures that the carpets take steam well and drive away all the dust and dirt accumulated in the carpets. The steam cleaning and sanitization done by these expert cleaners break down the urine too and releases mere carbon dioxide and water, thus leaving your carpets odorless. You may even get the carpets deodorized for better results. Call us today at to get your carpets cleaned at 910-273-3661.
|Posted on December 27, 2021 at 1:00 PM|
1. Shampoo Carpet Cleaning – Formulated detergents are applied directly to the carpet and then the professional carpet cleaners will use a machine that agitates the cleanser. Then they will use a vacuum to extract the cleanser and make the carpet look very clean.
2. Dry Carpet Cleaning – Special cleaning powder is applied to the carpet, it lies there for a period of time to absorb dirt and grime and then it is sucked up by a vacuum.
3. Foam Carpet Cleaning – Cleaning foam and a small amount of water is applied to the carpet. Like the dry carpet cleaning method, the cleansing foam attracts dirt and grime and it is then extracted from the carpet.
4. Steam Carpet Cleaning – Cleaners pre vacuum the carpet and apply a pre-conditioner. After the pre-condition has set into the carpet fibers, cleaners agitate the carpet pile to loosen the soil further. They then use special equipment that injects a concentrated detergent mixed with water into the carpet, and remove the dirty water using a powerful vacuum. The carpet might need several passes, depending on its condition.
5. Bonnet Carpet Cleaning – Begins with vacuuming the carpet and applying a pre-conditioner that penetrates the fibers. A specialist then applies a fast-drying detergent to the respective area and attaches a moistened pad to the bottom of a rotary shampoo machine. As the machine runs, the pad absorbs and lifts the soil from the carpet. The professional replaces the pad as necessary. After the carpet dries, the professional may vacuum it again to remove any remaining soil.
Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning offers dry carpet cleaning, shampoo carpet cleaning, and steam carpet cleaning.