|Posted on July 24, 2020 at 1:45 PM|
To prevent your carpet pile from flattening quickly, you can rotate your furniture once every few months and move them in a different place. You can also consider installing a short-pile carpet which is very resistant to flattening due to their short carpet pile. Lastly, you might want to wear indoor slippers to limit the tracking of dust, dirt, debris, and mud inside your home. Often times it’s these small particles that can flatten a carpet pile, especially on areas that receive constant foot traffic. Call Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning today at 910-273-3661. We can recondition and revitalize the look of your carpet!
|Posted on July 22, 2020 at 1:40 PM|
Commercial Cleaning is one of our specialties at Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning. We clean department stores, banks, grocery stores, and offices. We clean the tile and grout, shine the wood, and clean the carpets. We are so good at this by the time we finish your base of operations will look brand new. Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning Service has a great track record when it comes to cleaning large areas such as Best Buy. We are more than capable of handling the biggest of commercial cleans in the greater triangle area. Give us a call at 910-273-3661 today!
|Posted on July 20, 2020 at 1:35 PM|
Couches, sofas, rugs, and mattresses can act as magnets for dust, bugs and harmful bacteria. If left untreated these threats can wreak havoc on your body causing you to get sick or worse. Do not live in fear anymore contact us, Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning Service and we will eliminate those health problems in no time. Dial the number 910-273-3661 to set up an appointment. Is the problem too serious that you can’t wait to schedule an appointment? Do not worry we offer 24-hour emergency services.
|Posted on July 17, 2020 at 1:30 PM|
Do you have carpet cleaning issues? Are the pet stains not coming up? Is there an odor in your home that you just can’t get rid of? Then call Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning! We are the best when it comes to solving these kinds’ issues. We can get rid of the stains, clean your carpets and eliminate the odors. Our business provides all this while being professional and hygienic. Call us at 910-273-3661
|Posted on July 15, 2020 at 1:25 PM|
We are Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning Service and if you need your carpet steamed, shampooed, or chemically treated we got you. We are truck-mounted carpet cleaning service that offers the best in hygiene, professionalism and communication for our customers. Hygiene is especially important to us because the well-being of our customers as well as our employees is what we care about most. Our professionalism is the best in the nation. We pride ourselves on not only doing a great job but also looking great while doing it. Communication is the most important because we want to provide the best service for customers. Remember if you need your carpet cleaned, steamed, or shampooed give us a call at 910-273-3661.
|Posted on July 13, 2020 at 1:20 PM|
If you are still dealing with these troublesome reappearing carpet stains, call the professionals. Call Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning today at 910-273-3661. The only way to remove these stains is via hot water extraction and we are the best in the business. We have a truck mounted unit and offer a 100% guarantee of cleanliness.
|Posted on July 10, 2020 at 1:15 PM|
The methods of getting rid of a stain permanently depend on the size, severity of the spill, and the cause of the reappearance as well. If it’s soiling then Simmons says to do this, “pour a small amount of lukewarm water on the spot. The amount of water will depend on the size of the spot, but no more than one-quarter of a cup. Make sure to dry the fibers as much as possible to prevent wicking! Place towels over the spot, weighted by something heavy, and leave overnight.” If it’s wicking then follow the same cleaning procedure for soiling. Call Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning today at 910-273-3661.
|Posted on July 8, 2020 at 1:10 PM|
Soiling and Wicking can be prevented by cleaning the area as soon as it appears. Simmons explains that “After treatment, place a stack of paper towels or a clean white towel over the spot, and use a stack of books or something heavy to weigh it down. Put it a piece of plastic wrap between the book and the towel to prevent the book from getting stained.” Call Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning today at 910-273-3661.
|Posted on July 6, 2020 at 1:05 PM|
Here is a list of pros and cons for each provided by Angieslist:
• Steam cleaning your carpet yourself means you need only hot water, a rented machine and detergent. Unfortunately, you’ll have to wait between 12 and 24 hours to walk on your carpet again.
• Ground -in stains typically reappear in the first few days after steam cleaning. Commercial solutions can eliminate some of these problems, but there are certain stains - pet stains or chemical stains, for example - that requires multiple treatments or cannot be removed.
• Dry cleaning, meanwhile, offers the advantage of almost no drying time and an effective cleaning through chemical agents and application solutions.
• The chemicals used in dry cleaning can often be harsh, and homeowners are advised to speak with a commercial cleaning company about the products they use and any strong odors they may have.
Call Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning today at 910-273-3661, we offer both dry carpet cleaning and steam cleaning.
|Posted on July 3, 2020 at 1:00 PM|
If you want your carpet to dry faster Boas Admin suggests using these tips:
• Open your doors and windows – ventilation is crucial when drying a carpet.
• Use a dehumidifier – if you live in a relatively humid area, then using a dehumidifier is a good idea.
• Make use of standing fans – Standing fans are great for speeding up the drying process by blowing air inside the room.
• Wet vacuum cleaner – A wet vacuum cleaner is specially designed to soak up liquids and moisture from a surface.
• Move furniture – When drying a carpet, it’s a good idea to move sofas, chairs, and other furniture away from the room to allow for better air circulation.
Call Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning at 910-273-3661 to schedule an appointment.