|Posted on October 13, 2021 at 1:00 PM|
One of the most common house problems especially in the winter months is muddy carpets. Whether the children forget to take off their shoes before entering or the pets coming back in the result is always the same, mud on the carpet. COIT states the following:
1. First let the mud dry.
2. Slowly vacuum the affected areas to remove the dirt.
3. Apply the detergent solution. Mix one-teaspoon mild dishwashing detergent to one cup lukewarm water. Double as needed.
4. Use a white to blot the solution onto the carpet. The white cloth will allow you to see the stain lifting.
5. Continue blotting, switch out the towel as necessary.
6. Gently blot with a clean cloth or paper towels to dry the area.
7. If carpet is still not clean, consider getting it professionally cleaned.
Call Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning today at 910-273-3661. We have powerful vacuums that can remove stains that are hard to get out.
Comments are disabled.