|Posted on December 27, 2021 at 1:00 PM|
1. Shampoo Carpet Cleaning – Formulated detergents are applied directly to the carpet and then the professional carpet cleaners will use a machine that agitates the cleanser. Then they will use a vacuum to extract the cleanser and make the carpet look very clean.
2. Dry Carpet Cleaning – Special cleaning powder is applied to the carpet, it lies there for a period of time to absorb dirt and grime and then it is sucked up by a vacuum.
3. Foam Carpet Cleaning – Cleaning foam and a small amount of water is applied to the carpet. Like the dry carpet cleaning method, the cleansing foam attracts dirt and grime and it is then extracted from the carpet.
4. Steam Carpet Cleaning – Cleaners pre vacuum the carpet and apply a pre-conditioner. After the pre-condition has set into the carpet fibers, cleaners agitate the carpet pile to loosen the soil further. They then use special equipment that injects a concentrated detergent mixed with water into the carpet, and remove the dirty water using a powerful vacuum. The carpet might need several passes, depending on its condition.
5. Bonnet Carpet Cleaning – Begins with vacuuming the carpet and applying a pre-conditioner that penetrates the fibers. A specialist then applies a fast-drying detergent to the respective area and attaches a moistened pad to the bottom of a rotary shampoo machine. As the machine runs, the pad absorbs and lifts the soil from the carpet. The professional replaces the pad as necessary. After the carpet dries, the professional may vacuum it again to remove any remaining soil.
Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning offers dry carpet cleaning, shampoo carpet cleaning, and steam carpet cleaning.
Comments are disabled.